Air Traffic Information Services
Air traffic information services are a set of strategic and tactical services that support air risk assessment, flight planning, and flight operations in low-altitude airspace. We provide visualization services with INVOLI.live, flight data integration in third-party platforms with INVOLI.API stream, air traffic data analytics INVOLI.Analytics.
A web-based operation, alerting, and visualization platform allows you to manage your drone fleet operations on a virtual map and air traffic information.
INVOLI is addressing the problem of getting reliable air traffic Information in real-time by providing ready-to-use and fully integrated Air Traffic Information Services.
Those services adapt to each customer's profile (Airspace managers, small and medium-sized drone operators, or large fleet managers) with flexible service plans in terms of price and features.
- One single system to manage and visualize both drones and aircraft
- Comprehensive operational solution based on software & hardware
- Detection completely independent of existing surveillance sources
- Aviation grade latency and positioning precision
- Updated to follow the latest drone standards and regulations
- Easy integration into third-party software via INVOLI.API
- Price competitive solution
It allows you to:
- Register your drone tracker and pair it with your drone
- Follow your tracker on the screen
- Display the last position known of the tracker
- Create restricted areas
- Create alert areas
- Visualize the Switzerland drone chart from FOCA
- Follow specific aircraft and drones
- A PC/Mac/tablet with access to the internet
- A browser preinstalled on your device (we recommend Chrome or Firefox)
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The position of your tracker is sent to INVOLI's server and then shared with other drone operators
- Other operators will have access exclusively to your position in real-time (not to historical data)
BECOME A TESTER OF A NEW INVOLI.live Beta RELEASE.
We are thrilled to announce the upcoming release of the INVOLI.live Beta web application!
Discover new features and improvements to the app, and give your feedback!
- Interoperability with other UTM systems
- Adaptability to different integration environments and protocols
- Easy integration into third-party software
- Price competitive solution
- Easily integrate the data stream into other platforms
- Follow your tracker on the screen of your fleet management platform due to a stream of data
- A PC/Mac with access to the internet
- Adaptable to different interfaces and environments
- API Key
- We provide the API integration according to your needs and requirements
INVOLI.Analytics is a set of reports and maps such as air traffic density maps, MLAT simulations, surveillance coverage Maps, and 4G connectivity maps, that provide drone operators and airspace managers with qualitative and quantitative data to take informed decisions for their Air Risk Assessments.
AIR TRAFFIC DENSITY MAP
The air traffic density map helps you understand the air traffic density in a certain geographic area. It offers a powerful strategic mitigation tool and tactical mitigation requirements performance to support your risk assessment.
The air traffic density map is based on the data collected by INVOLI’s Traffic Information Server and Network Remote ID Server. Data are stored, processed, and analyzed to produce 3D models of Air Traffic and Drone Traffic.
The air traffic density Map is available upon request. The data can be displayed on INVOLI.live visualization tool or 3rd party software such as mission planner, operations manager, or UTM/U-space Service Provider interfaces.
INVOLI provides MLAT simulation tools to help you design your Cooperative Air Traffic detection strategy. The MLAT Simulation takes into account INVOLI G-1090 detection performance, INVOLI Multilateration software, and the terrain elevation.
The MLAT Simulation report includes a map of the simulated coverage in the defined geographic areas and can be used to prepare a temporary mission or plan a permanent network.
Today, the MLAT Simulation report is produced by INVOLI.
In the future, we will provide a web-based interface to allow you to do your own simulation.
SURVEILLANCE COVERAGE MAP
The Surveillance Coverage Map helps you plan your mission based on the availability of surveillance coverage. It offers a powerful Strategic mitigation tool to support your risk assessment.
The Surveillance Coverage Map is based on INVOLI G-1090 network of receivers. Today the information is static. We plan to incorporate real-time data, based on actual network availability in a near future.
The surveillance Coverage Map is available upon request. Soon, the data could be displayed in INVOLI.live visualization tool or 3rd party software such as mission planner, operations manager, or UTM/U-space Service Provider interfaces.
4G CONNECTIVITY MAP
The 4G Connectivity Map helps you plan your missions based on the 4G Connectivity performance and/or the availability in a certain area.
The 4G Connectivity Map is based on data collected by INVOLI Network Remote ID Server from LEMAN RemoteID Tracker only.
4G Connectivity Map is available upon request. Soon, the data can be displayed in INVOLI.live visualization tool or 3rd party software such as mission planner, operations manager, or UTM/U-space Service Provider interfaces
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“INVOLI’s solutions have been a key component to obtain our SORA authorizations from aviation authorities and conduct additional operations across Switzerland”