INVOLI is the leading provider of hardware and software solutions for air traffic detection and visualization, drone Remote Identification, and drone Live tracking.
HOW INVOLI IDEA WAS BORN
The idea behind INVOLI comes from a tangible need of the drone operator community.
"In 2015, a terrible earthquake stroke Nepal. Several drone operators specialized in cartography went there to support rescue missions, but they weren't allowed to fly because of the high helicopter traffic.This made me realize how important it is for drone operations to have a unique platform that displays both manned and unmanned traffic, as drones can avoid aircraft easily - once their position is known.At that moment, I realized how important it is for future drone operations to have complete traffic awareness. The lack of it could block the development of a whole industry, so I started working on INVOLI."Manu Lubrano, INVOLI CEO and Co-Founder
Safely and efficiently open the sky to all flying objects, as a universal and connected medium for businesses.
MEET OUR TEAM
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve the efficiency of our client's operations through disruptive products.
OUR EXECUTIVE TEAM
5+ in the U-space field
Former Head of Industrialization at Swiss drone manufacturer SenseFly
Former President of the Swiss Drone Industry Association
Member of the Board of GUTMA (the most important organization in the U-Space field)
Co-leader ASTM Standard WK69690 regarding Traffic Information
10+ years as a Corporate Lawyer
Expert in Worldwide Drone Regulations
Coordinating Swiss Remote ID Drone Master Agreement (SUSI-BAZL)
Former CTO SenseFly
10+ years in the drone industry
5+ years in the UTM Industry
20+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
Former Regional Sales Manager EMEA at AIRMAP and Altitude Angel
Every talent matters.
Have a look at our job openings and we look forward to welcome you to our team!
Do not hesitate to send an email to our HR department : firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALITY AND CERTIFICATIONS
At INVOLI the quality of our products is of utmost priority. We pride ourselves on understanding our customers, as most of us come from the drone industry. We know how much drone operators depend on our technology to provide the time-sensitive surveillance data their operations need. That is why we obsess about the quality, reliability, and durability of our solutions.
We also believe that while the drone industry is establishing itself more and more in the aviation industry, all products and services developed for such industry should respond to a better level of quality with the proper certifications and tests.
Here is a list of standards and certifications we comply to:
- The company INVOLI is certified ISO9001:2015 (Certificate Registration No. 73 100 7593).
- All INVOLI hardware has CE and FCC marking
- INVOLI G-1090 air traffic signal receiver is Swiss Made
- INVOLI received a certificate of good execution by FOCA (Swiss Aviation Authority) as a Network Remote ID provider
- INVOLI's LEMAN drone trackers comply with the ASTM Remote ID Standard F3411-19 and ASD-STAN 4709-002
- INVOLI G-1090 air traffic signal receivers and INVOLI Multilateration are certified by DFS (Deutsche Flugsicherung) in Germany for the commanding of aviation obstacle lights
- INVOLI's CEO Manu Lubrano co-led the ASTM standard WK69690 "Surveillance SDSP for UTM", which will allow certifying the stream of surveillance data provided by INVOLI for UTM and DAA (detect-and-avoid) applications. That's why INVOLI's team is constantly involved in the discussion regarding standards for drones and our products are continuously adapted to follow the latest development on these matters.